Can anyone relate

Posted , 8 users are following.

Does anyone else have issues with the heat? I get too hot heart races and I feel faint. My labs was good a few weeks ago I had a full heart work up a year ago. I'm on cycle too I did this last year in the heat as well I'm sick of all this. And my bp is fine I just checked it.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi! Yes ma'am .. I have started saying lately that I'm "allergic to the heat" lol

And I live in Texas !!! 

• Posted

It's horrible stuck in all winter and now the heat gets to me seems can't win for losing I hate this stage of life it's really horrible how it effects us women in more ways then what's on the list. Men have it so easy ugh

• Posted

Hi Pamela! OMG, my hot flashes got real bad in March and I've had several a day since then...almost 3 solid months. I was ironing the other day and decided never to that again! Cooking is uncomfortable as well. I bring my portable fan into whichever room I'm in. Sometimes when I flash, my hands tingle and my heart races. Just breathe deeply through that...and understand it's just hormonal and nothing serious (since you've been checked).

I live in Florida. And summer is here...so I'm pretty miserable. The night sweats are the worst, I wake up several times a night. Every night. I'm sick of it as well and am trying to find things that will help. Keep looking. Keep ice water handy, that does help! When you flash, sip and breathe. -Kaz

• Posted

Thanks for replying I'm going to Fl in a week for vacation and to be honest I been worried how I'm gonna do it it's hotter there then here in WV. Thanks for the tips I'll be trying those for sure

• Posted

Like someone else said... I literally feel like I'm allergic to the sun or heat in general.  It makes me physically ill.  The house is kept at 65 all day and 62 at night... with every fan available on!  I'm on a one a day peri vitamin to help and it does.   My flashes are not as bad now but I'm still hot regularly, like my body temp runs high or something.  I invested in some wrist cool things.  Get them wet and put them in the freezer and wrap my wrist when I leave the house.  It works wonders for a few hours.

• Posted

Yes, I have heat intolerance too...I cannot bear hot and humid weather...My joints are becoming stiff and I feel faint like you said.

Are you still menstruating?

• Posted

Yes I'm actually ending cycle now but today it's horrible I can't be outside the heat makes my heart race it's ridiculous i did this last year as well I just don't understand why hormones has to mess with ever single thing in our bodies. How can one keep pushing through and be like oh this is my perimenopause it can't hurt me when u feel like you will flop out and die ugh. My heart was checked full work up alittle over a year ago everything was fine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.