Can diet help to all these?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi ladies, 

Do you think plant based diet could help to ease these peri and menopause issues? In some resources, this says so? Hae anyone relate to this, perhaps who is vegetarian?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I don't know about plant based diets reliving menopause issue you have to look it up and see, I know that soy can relive menopause issues and yams, just look it up and see what you think then try it if it does not work talk to your doctor on how you can relive your symptoms Tofu is another thing I read that can help with menopause issues 
  • Posted

Hi Altaa, I am not a vegetarian, never was, never will,lol, but I feel much less drive to eat meat now, during peri.  i loved bloody steaks...  now, I love sashimi!  Eating well surely helps, but does not do all for our bodies get lazy and we need the vitamins they are not producing, specially vitamin D, Calcium, And all Bs.  But you may ask to be tested for all that and see what our doctor recommends. About food, I believe what is more important is to eat lots of fresh fruits, veggies, and grains and if you need meat, eat lean meat. And fish is great for omega3 smile

be well!

• Posted

Hi BellaRubia,

Yes me too, I loved meat, but lately I'm not that much keen eating meat. Thank you for your advice!!! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.