can I take mirtazapine with cymbalta

Posted , 4 users are following.

or do i take mirtazapine by itself I am thinking about asking my docotor about it ,I need a strong medcation 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I found a major interaction between those two meds using the online interaction checker at Drugs dot com. But that may depend on dosages. Ask your doctor.

May I ask why you think you need "a strong medication"?

• Posted

Hi because the problems I am going through. The cymbalta worked before but it is not
    • Posted

Hey detour, sounds like your previous Meds pooped out, this is common. The same happened with me when I was taking citalepram.
  • Posted

If cymbalta is an SSRI then you best ask your dock as a mix may cause serotonin syndrome, a very nasty side effect. See that doc 😨

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.