Can living in the wrong environment make you depressed?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I know that I am in the wrong environment. I have been living in the wrong country. I have been living in Poland since late 2011 and I cannot seem to get the hell out of this horrible country. I came here because I thought I was going to start a new life with my ex. But that never happened. And now I feel like I am stuck here for the rest of my life, even though I am not even Polish. This place is awful. 

The past 2 weeks all I have thought about is suicide. I dont want to live, and I feel very lost, I have no idea how to find myself or if there is anyone listening, or if there is anyone who can help me. I owe so much money to people, my landlady being one, and work is not helping. I am not living my passion nor am I happy when I wake up because I know the day will be filled with disappointment and loneliness. 

I wish I was in Canada. I wish I was doing what I love which is acting, I wish I had someone to share my life with and not be so alone, I wish I didnt have to constantly worry about money and have new and exciting experiences. 

But I am stuck in this place and I do not knwo why. Why am I being punished? What did I do wrong and what am I doing wrong? I just want things to work out for me. But really I just want to end this pain in my life. Is anyon listening? 

3 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

If you can buy alcohol then u could use that money to set aside to help with bills. Sorry if that sounds harsh but if you can find money for booze then you can have money to set aside to save up

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.