Can radiologists prescribe medications

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had an MRI last week and they want to to a another one because they saw something and i am scared and worried about the results i been on the phone with three doctors the ordering one for the mri and my family care doctor and my PDoc three of them would not do a thing. am wonder if radiologists can prescribe medications ?  the mri is today and the results are next week 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I feel for u I kno how you feel I recently went through the same thing your did. Waiting and not knowing is the worst and it’s mean to say but unfortunately most docs just don’t care how worried n scared we are. I don’t understand y it takes so long for the results just do the best you can and try not to worry. I am lucky I do have a great primary doctor but unfortunately they can’t get the results any quicker. I will say a prayer for u that everything is ok just try and think positive! ❤️

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.