Can someone help me please??

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi, im 32 i recently noticed my penis goes right side for now 2 weeks i havent that before, also in erection is the same position. thats make me anxious. i noticed this when having sex last time and its emberrassing.

why it change suddenly ? and what to do to correct this if its possible ? if someone has idea

thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

Most guys "hang" to one side or the other. Congratulations, you're 'normal'. Nothing to really worry about.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

thanks, its reassuring i think i heard something like that. but its strange before it was straight , and i noticed now its always at right. i dont have any pain or else, but i didnt understand why it changed

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Look up peyronies disease. Fibrous scar tissue inside the penis that causes curved, painful erections.

Peyronie's disease is caused by repeated penile injury, typically during sex or physical activity.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

thanks, yes i look for peyronie, but my penis is not curved, thats in the base. but whats you said maybe right, maybe i made brutal movement or something that can make this appear. they talk about ligament, maybe a little dammage on it,

I feel that my penis in erection is more mobile then before.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up