can someone please help me?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I was just wanting to know if anyone ever feels like they are dying? My anxiety makes me feel like I'm dying. My heart beats weird and I feel like I'm gonna pass out and I start freaking out. And it makes my chest hurt where my heart is. And it will last for a few days. I was just wondering if anyone feels like that too? If so please let me know. Thanks

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Oh honey. If i told you everything that anxiety makes me feel, you would want to cry lol I get everything from a weird heartbeat to chronic headaches to nausea to just pain all over. One time I felt like I was for sure having a heart attack because I felt my heart beating super fast and I felt like I had trouble breathing and my jaw had gone numb and so did my arm and my chest hurt so much, I went to the hospital immediately, once I got there I had calmed down, they did an ekg for my heart and they told me my heart was perfect. I had that scare twice and both times they injected a medicine to calm my nerves because it was all down to my anxiety. Anxiety can make you feel some scary things, in my personal experience, I realized that my chest is hurting so much because it was consciously tensing up my shoulder causing my muscles to start hurting. That's most probably what's happening to you, I'm other cases sometimes k get a weird gas that gets trapped up there and it makes my chest hurt too but it's nothing to be worried about, darling smile you'll be fine!
  • Posted

I do I feel the same thing ur feeling I'm also always crying cuz I don't know what it is I'm crying right now I don't have no one to talk to just my psychologist every friend or my girlfriend left me alone when I found out I was like this my brother and sister don't even care about what I'm going through men I hope u get better soon I been like this a straight year I honestly can't take it anymore :'(
    • Posted

You should go to your doctor and ask for a general check up and tell her how you're feeling and how you're really anxious about it, if she determines that your anxiety is what's making you feel this way then maybe she will be able to give you some anti anxiety medicine to make you feel a little better. Anxiety is a monster that lives in us and it destroys us and our happiness. It can make you feel so many things and you can be perfectly healthy but it'll still make different parts of your body feel weird and achy. Don't worry so much smile
    • Posted

Yeah its terrible. I think I'm gonna die and get so scared. And I have been living with it for 7 years but it went away and came back .
    • Posted

You've just got to find things that help you relax and try to get your mind off of it. I know it's easier said than done but the mind is a powerful thing. You thinking about it constantly and worrying about it is only gonna make it worse. You've got this ☺️
  • Posted

Yes, i have for the most part constant aniexty. But my symptoms are a bit different, i get discomfort under my breast bone into my back. But everythings fine. I hope yours goes away quickly, just remember your not alone
  • Posted

yes.  I feel that way today.  Like I'm going to have a heart attack.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.