Can someone please help me

Posted , 4 users are following.

so my vagina has all these bumps and theres a big one on the opening of the vagina. the left side of my vagina stings and hurts. ive had BV and yeast infections reaccuring in the last year. is this HPV or herpes?image

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

hey i have the same problem i think ... i had sex in 2018 since then i had no sex and because i thought its something abnormal and maybe that transfer to my bf also . did you went for Checkup image

• Posted

to me too ... but its not normal I think ..

• Posted

both photos look identical to vp! nothing to worry about. 😃

• Posted

went to the gyno this morning said it looks completely normal

• Posted

did you ask to have biopsy ? ..i mean i want to go for biopsy test to confirm it is not HPV and no cellular change

• Posted

Dear Ali,

Nothing wrong. It's just normal vaginal mucosa. Perhaps your 'bits' are a bit more prominent but otherwise I can't see anything wrong.

Rgds,

Adhari.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.