Can someone relate

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm perimenopause here lately cycles is so messed up early late longer shorter. My question is this I ended my cycle 10 days ago I'm already getting sore breast and very hot can't sleep at night again isn't this to close to last cycle? Never did this before so close after ending cycle

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Definitely sounds normal for perimenopause to me. In fact everything thats seems abnormal seems to become the new normal in this rocky transition lol. X
  • Posted

Definitely sounds normal for perimenopause to me. In fact everything thats seems abnormal seems to become the new normal in this rocky transition lol. X
  • Posted

Hi. I've had aching boobs start a day or two after my period ends which never happened until the week before my next cycle started so all sorts of crazy stuff happens. I just started vitex/ chaste berry two weeks ago and for the first time in months my period came on time ! Still heavy though 
  • Posted

I can relate! This happened to me for the first time this month. I have been experiencing perimenopause symptoms since I was 38, am now 45. This is the first time however that I have had my period 10 days after my period. Once I think I have it figured out something changes. I use the app called clue to keep track of my cycle and symptoms. Thanks for writing!
  • Posted

Thanks ladies its a very rocky road for sure I've had non stop symptoms since July and I mean they are horrible. And my cycle is so messed up never know when its coming or how long it will last or if it will be light or heavy its so tiring

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.