Can someone tell me what these are?

Posted , 2 users are following.

In the second picture there's a tiny bump and in the first picture there's two other whitish bumps. 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Please include some history. Those might be related to HPV, did you have unprotected sex in the past six months?

How many are they? 

• Posted

Whitish ones not the multiple vessels.
    • Posted

Yes, I did my girlfriend recently have gotten warts.
    • Posted

I just wanted to know are they there because of them? 
    • Posted

It’s only two and they are very microscopic? Can it be cured? 
    • Posted

Please respond,

I’m freaking out at the moment 

• Posted

Look, wart stay for ever in the body if they like but.. they might be beaten by the immune system. Some turn to cancer and some hardly return after removal. Sometimes hosts don’t even get symptoms at all but the bottom line, get checked out to see if they are and see and if they are not. Don’t have sex with out a scumbag, just not worth it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.