Can someone tell me what this is. Should i be worried.

Posted , 8 users are following.

i am not usually sexually active i have had three partners my whole life im 31. about a yr ago i had sex with a friend and her boyfriend and now i have this on my vagina that recently showed up. i felt swollen down there so i looked and saw this and started to touch it to try to figure out what it was and it started to become uncomfortable not really burn or itch. any ideas what it is. i talked to both of then about std before hand and we all stated we were clean and i am kinda freaking out but i had no reason to assume they were lying.imageimage

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

it looks normal to me

• Posted

thanks for replying but i swear that wasnt there before. this is a recent development for me.

• Posted

seems to be part of your hymen . do you check your self frequently to know u it just developed it doesnt look like warts to me anything

• Posted

not frequently no. but it seems to have developed since the last time i checked myself. which was quite some time ago. i was feeling a little swollen which is why i checked this time.

• Posted

maybe to get some peace of mind try and see a gyn to see . sometimes the anserws on thus forum make things worse . i had 3 doctors tell me i dont have genital warts but me being so stupid am still seeking answers here which is even causing me more depression so just go to doctor ans check imageFile size is too big

• Posted

I am going to go but can't get off work until sat. yours looks fine to me I don't know much about this sort of thing but I think your good for sure.

• Posted

hopefully when you go everything is okay dont stress too much as i have been doing giving myself diagnosis when i havent been given one . yours really looks like it part of your hymen and you should he okay . thanks for your response

• Posted

Looks like vestibular papillae. They are very similar to pearly penile papules – usually flesh colored, soft, filiform in shape, shiny in appearance; but that can appear in a row, individually distinct, or in clusters. They also generally appear on the inner aspects of the vulva, and can be easily mistaken for genital warts. Vestibular papillae are are benign, harmless and considered to be normal anatomy. You don't necessarily need to worry because the bumps can go away on their own.

• Posted

I found similar bumps as well, were you able to find out what it was dear?

• Posted

File size is too bigFile size is too bigimage

• Posted

Good morning

As far as I can tell it looks okay but if you have not had sex in a year the in counter you had should not have anything to do with it. The best thing for you to do is go to the doctor and have a check up. This would be the best way to find out for sure.

Good luck.....Ken

• Posted

I don't see anything that I could ascribe to being STD related.

How does it feel uncomfortable? Unless I misunderstand, you say it doesn't burn or itch. Is there something else, like sharp pains, etc.? How long has it felt swollen?

• Posted

it has felt swollen for a couple of days. it doesn't burn or itch it just feel kinda like I have a tampon in when I don't it's still open I checked but that wasn't there before.

• Posted

no pain either just feels like I am walking around with a tampon in. started a few days ago so I looked and saw this. everything around it is clean no abnormal discharge or smell either

• Posted

Could be a lot of things, though nothing STD related that I can think of. I honestly can't make a determination I'd be confident in. I'd say you should probably make an appointment to see your gyno to be safe.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.