Can someone tell me what this means?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had posted a while back because i had something strange going on as ive tested 3x throughout the year and havent engaged in any sexual activity. Every test was a 10 panel so it covered from head to toe. idk why but i convinced myself i had hsv 2 but here are those results and they read different rather than a more simple answer than a green check mark ans saying cleared.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Think of the index as the key. You match your result numbers up beside each test with the numbers in the key. This test says your result is less than .90. The index reference below your result shows that anything less than .90 is a negative result. According to this test you are negative for both HSV 1 and 2.

Hope that helps 😃

• Posted

Thank you! Ever since a year ago ive tested three times and this is the 4th time. i'll lay the thought to rest.

• Posted

Oh my, yes, it's definitely time to lay it to rest! If you've been worried about it enough to test that many times then I'd guess you had a pretty good reason to be worried. You must feel like you dodged a bullet! Congrats, Friend 😃

• Posted

your tests negative

• Posted

thank you! i had posted about 4 months ago a complication i was having and some suggested it may have been hsv2 but literally from head to toe everything is negative. A part of me wants to be like back to the drawing board an the other wants to let it die. I aquired a rash but after doing some back thinking, i think it may have to do with shaving in that area. Hard to say cause im a year out of a relationship gone bad, this is my fourth test so i may finally let everything go.

• Posted

shaving can cause ingrown hairs and folliculitis which may be what u had it is quite common alot of people assume its herpes i would accept the results and move on unless u have any reoccurring issues

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.