Can't do this anymore

Posted , 6 users are following.

i can't do this anymore, I'm suffering badly now. I'm physically ill and I don't believe my anxiety is causing this. The nausea and the head pressure is too real. They changed my meds yesterday from 60mg fluoxetine as if wasn't agreeing with me to my fluoxetine and 15 mg mirtazapine. 

I geel eel like this is never going to get better! Like there's a dark cloud over me. All I want to do is sleep! I'm scared I'm going crazy! I'm also scared of losing people who matter to me and my job sad 

i I know ive been through this before but it's never been like this. Pleas, if someone has been as desperate as me but has gotten better please reply? I'm so so so scared of life and I just don't feel real anymore! Will this get better? 

Also so has anyone ever experienced like chills/goosebumps over a side of their head?! 

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Rhianna,

Sorry to hear your in a really low place... I promise you it does get better!!! I've been suffering from anxiety/depression for years! And recently have started antidepressants to help ease this.

I've convinced myself I have every illness in the world and its not anxiety...it's your mind playing tricks on you! Don't let it sweetie.

Every time I have a down day I listen to my favourite songs or watch my fave film...so if takes my mind of anxiety.

You will get there...and you will be so strong when your better lovely.

Keep going. Big hugs xxxxx

• Posted

Aww thank you! I was on fluoxetine 40mg but I thinki had like a breakthrough depression cos they stopped working so they put me on 60 which made me terrible.. I started a new one 3 days ago with 20mg of my other one and I already feel better smile hopefully this will continue !!! Thank you for your advice! It's just hard to believe that anxiety can cause all these physical symptoms xxxxxx
  • Posted

It feels like you'll never feel better at the momnent - but this will pass when you get the right dose of your meds. And then you can start to battle the main issues a bit easier. 

You say you have been through this in the past - so you are at an advantage to others, as you have got through this before, so you know that you can get through it again. 

Try and be honest with your friends and loved ones, so that they can help support you and (if you feel that you can) your work. You don't need the added stress that worrying about all these people and things is causing you. 

You will get better - it just takes time. Take every day as it comes. You can do it. I know you can and more importantly deep down, you know you can, as you've done it before. biggrin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.