Can’t face anything .... got head in sand !

Posted , 14 users are following.

does anybody else feel like this ?

I personally can’t get out of bed .... can’t face paying bills .... making a phone call ... 

I just don’t want to hear anybody’s voice . 

I hope this passes soon as I’m barely doing the minimum to keep my little house a me functioning .

3 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I feel the same unfortunately. Don't want to see anyone. I can't cope with everyday tasks... I hope it ends soon!!!

• Posted

Yes Lori, that's one of reasons why I'm off sick from work as just couldn't face the people anymore with my usual happy mask on, it got exhausting and I was depressed everyday. As for bills no can't deal with them either just want to throw em in a drawer and forget bills exist.

• Posted

Yes sometimes does not matter who you are around ... you just don’t feel right in your own body ... all spacey and weird . I’ve made myself be sociable but then still feel lonely ? Even in a crowd .
    • Posted

Yes I think you do, like you say even if with people you still feel lonely as they all seem happy and normal, going on holiday and stuff. I was picking up my hrt prescription 2 days ago and just listening to the ladies that work there chatting about there holidays laughing and seeming normal made me burst into tears on my way home.
    • Posted

How are you doing on HRT? I’m only on day 5 and I feel a little cuckoo on it . Making me wake up too early and a kind of ‘false energy’ 
  • Posted

Hi Lori... Are you long on this road? .. Yes I totally get it... You can become overwhelmed with life and even the simplist of chores become laborious... The joy is snuffed out of life and it can seem like a dark road ahead.. But it does change... Hang tight.. I've been there but I am coming out the other side. CK

• Posted

Hi Carol,

Can you share with me a little bit about your experience. I would love to hear about your journey, and how you are now "coming out the other side". A little inspiration from you would be fantastic!

Many thanks,

Bevsmile

• Posted

Hi carol 

So good to hear that you are improving ! 

Mine started end of feb with just a quiet mood then come April wow! Was I hit hard ! 

So it’s been almost 4 months of pure hell ! 

• Posted

I get like this too Lori. It's a total nightmare and totally inconvenient and totally unnecessary... who came up with this hell for women to suffer?!

Feel like rubbish today. Lethargy, migraine, flat, feeling like I can't cope with anything, dizzy, hot..... and so the list goes on..

Love the summer aswell and being outdoors, but not when I feel like crap and weird 😂

• Posted

I hear ya Dora ! Felt like that all day and most days ... every evening feel a bit better and I say ‘tomorrow will be the day ‘ the day I wake up and feel good ! Not happened in months but can’t wait for that day !

One thing is for sure .... boy will we appreciate the normalcy when it comes back ! And I say ‘when ‘ hopefully this isn’t ‘it’ for us . 

• Posted

Yes! I'm 49 and feel as though I've entered an intense phase of numerous symptoms after 3 years of gradual peri symptoms.

This forum has been my lifeline for 7 weeks and I finally decided I needed to join and post to tell you ALL how much I appreciate your candor!!!

I am just not myself...like I'm missing a spark plug or two - does this make sense? And if the happiness, zest for life, go out for a bike ride "fuse box panel" required 30 fuses - I'm missing about 5 of them.

And I am just NOT up for "faking" it. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.