Can’t get appointment with gp!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

So basically I’ve bleed a couple of times after having sex I have no idea why this is I’ve had a sti test and that was clear and I’m currently doing treatment for bv in case it’s that, I’ve tried to book in with my gp and she’s fully booked for weeks!! Is there any other services I can go see instead of a gp? I work Monday to Friday and it’s hard to get time off work, if anyone has any advise would be so appreciated right now!!

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Search online for G U M clinic
    • Posted

Can they sort out this problem without going to a gp?
    • Posted

I'd say a GUM clinician probably has more experience with these kind of issues.

• Posted

I'd say a GUM clinician probably has more experience with these kind of issues.

• Posted

Okay is it easy enough to get an appointment do you know?
  • Posted

Hi Is your guy on the large size penis, if he is thick you could be getting torn inside your vagina and not getting enough slip why having sex, try using some coconut oil your get lots of slip with the bonus of it helps to fight YI's.

• Posted

Yes he has but before him I bled with another guy but I left a massive cap without sex so I think that was the reason. It doesn’t happen every time it’s so annoying

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.