Can't remember simple stuff

Posted , 4 users are following.

My memory is gone..I can't think straight my attitude is getting worst I feel numb all over..I just want to give up and die from a gun shot.. I feel like I'm going brain dead

0 likes, 22 replies

Report / Delete

22 Replies

• Posted

Maybe you should go to your local hospital, with or without insurance and tell triage whats going on. Maybe they will admit you into the mental facilities as you seem to trapped in somekind of terrible crisis within. I dont know how it works without insurance but they have community hospitals and clinics in some of the major facilities. Maybe this is no longer about anxiety, but something else is going on. Good luck and feel better soon.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Nothing to do with crazy at all. You have been given sound advice numerous times but seem to continue with the exact same attitude and view. You have mentioned suicidal thought a few times as well. That equates a crisis. Wanting it to stop is not enough, you need help. If you can not focus to help yourself then You need outside help. As jp noted it is nothing to be ashamed of.
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Please go to a hospital or somewhere. Or send me another PM, but it sounds like you need professional help man. It's nothing to be ashamed of.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I know but y'all made it seem like I'm pycho or something..that bothered me a lot..I know I shouldn't have said the gun part but gesh 😔😔😔
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

it's anxiety and depression you have to accept it before it gets better we don't think your psycho it's just seems by everyone u write something on here like your having a hard time and they are only suggesting If u feel that bad to get help the more u freak out fear these feelings the longer they will stay sadly
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

your welcome smile us people with anxiety depression need people to tell us it'll be okay and to calm us not scare us I know it's been hell but we have to try not to give it power anxiety is like a bully who stays knowing it can still get to you little by little try showing it no power when u feel bad just be like eh it's only you anxiety whatever
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

yeah anxiety makes you feel like your crazy but you are not I heard if your going crazy you wouldn't even question it or even think your going crazy
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I have been going through this for 5 months now and I know I had a nervous breakdown. I haven't felt myself and I haven't ever felt this bad before.I have had anxiety for years but never had a panic attack or felt like a different person until 5 months ago. I can't deal with the physical symptoms either. It's been a really rough time. I have gone to the dr and hospital so many times and they send me home. I begged them to keep me and help me bc I felt so bad and theyre response was "no we aren't going to admit you because we feel that will make you worse" Theu prescribed me meds that made me sick and feel worse for avout 2 months snd I had to suffer through it. I know how you feel and it's the worst feeling ever. I live in canada Sonim not sure where you are or how your Healthcare system works but maybe if you went and told them how your feeling you would get more help
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I thought that was only for drug and alcohol addiction. I have been to every hospital here and they referred me to community mental health where I saw a psychiatrist they only see you once go discuss meds and a psychologist that supposed to be for counselling.. she didn't help me at all. She asked me questions I eould answer tell her I was feeling she would ask me how she could help me which I didn't know and thought she would and then eould ask if I wanted to come back. After 5 sessions I didn't go back bc it wasn't helping at all
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up