Can't reply to any discussions get error message . Is there customer service ?

Posted , 9 users are following.

Can't respond to any comments ? Is there a customer service number ? 

I've already had to re- register once before with same issue.

Will have to leave forum  if not resolved sad

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Leave a message on the "Contact Us" link at the very bottom of the page.  Lots of issues with their latest unannounced update of the site.  This is my 47th year in IT.  If I had a nickel for every time this happened in someone's not-fully-tested deployment, I could have retired years ago.  There have been lots of complaints about things not working for the past few days.  The simple solution would have been to redeploy the last working version while they tried to figure out the myriad of problems in the new version.  HEAR ME BOYS?????  Retract the update and QA it on your own time!!!  Geez... 

• Posted

Thanks Chico I did complain via email as you say if everyonedid this they just might get on to it 👹 updates with any app comes with issues 9/10 That's why I never buy anything that hasn't had a year of sorting problems out. Remember Microsoftknew they had problems with 7 before they issued and don't get me started about 8 notice they dudnt go for 9 because 10 is supposed to be the last with all issues solved mmmmmm Sorry i got carried away 😁😁😁😁Anyway I suppose anyone reading this maybe taken their minds iff pain lack of sleep etc. Which we all have the membership to that club 😢😢😢😢😢💗💗

• Posted

Hiya everyone complaint about error getting messages I've had an email from administrators they are hoping to fix the problem soon x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.