Can't take this anymore

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hello everyone.......have had anxiety for many many years. It comes and goes. I can be fine for a few months and then it hits me again and can last for who knows how long. My symptoms go on and on but lately one is really bothering me. It feels like my skin is burning all over. Lasts all day but when I go to bed it seems to subside only to start again when I get up. Anyone here ever feel this? I have myself in such a state. ☹️

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I've been in the same state since peri. I just started cbd pills and they are helping. Nothing else has helped. Going to endocrinologist to see if there's anything that can be found to find what is causing the anxiety. Doctor suggested buspar but, don't know if I want to take that route. I've heard lexapro has helped some but, I don't know about that either. I've tried 2 other anxiety meds and they make me feel worse. I'm sorry you are suffering. I know how hard it is.

• Posted

Yes, anxiety sucks. I've had it for many years and it just doesn't seem to want to go away. There are times when I feel good, like you said, for a couple of months and then all of a sudden bam! I hate, hate, hate it, but know you're not alone and it will get better. I pray that you feel better soon and your anxiety never comes back.

• Posted

Thank you Sarah.....it certainly helps to know others feel the same and I am not alone. Just trying to figure out why I feel so crappy. Cannot pinpoint why these symptoms come on. Please keep in touch with me because it does help. ☺

• Posted

I have had the skin burning sensation before. I am sorry to hear you are having a rough time, but you are not alone. Ed

• Posted

i have had burning on my penis and anus for 11 months and have tried everything! i think that people like us with anxiety focus like a lazer on the problem and it magnifies it ten fold!

im seeing a new therapist who strongly recommends mindfulness for me, and anyone going through chronic pain.

maybe try and immerse yourself in that and see if it helps!

• Posted

hey man ive been having the same problem but much worse my penis and mouth burn like 24/7 what other symptoms do you have ?

• Posted

hey mate, yeah i got burning lips too i still do. burning on the inside of my nose, constant mouth ulcers, haemmhoroids, rosacea like rash on my face. been through thinking its herpes, HIV, lupus, all sorts! i have other posts about it on the herpes forum i think.

message me if you get anywhere with yours! ill do the same

• Posted

i have burning all over my face arms nack and legs for a year now.At first it started off and on now its pretty much all day but not when im sleeping.Sometimes it feels like i put icy hot all over .Also i get internal vibration and air hunger cold sweats and hot flashes .I am going crazy trying ti find a cause and when i try to explain it people think im crazy

• Posted

hi im john i feel so many of the same symptoms especially when i sweat my body feels like its burning people sware im crazy when i explain my symptoms too lol !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.