Can this be herpes?

Posted , 6 users are following.

its been 4 days after i had sex with my bf but yesterday when i peed it burned so i checked and i had little cuts or opening between my anus n vagina. It burns alot and idk what to do.image imagethis what its looking day 5 if it gets worse I'm seeing a doctor . But any idea why this happen or if its really herpes

0 likes, 13 replies

Report / Delete

13 Replies

• Posted

please dont listen to that "blueballs" guy.. i specifically told him i havent had sex since i got pregnant which was a year ago .. i then stated that i have gotten checked three times during my pregnancy it herpes was negative and he still tried to tell me its herpes..

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Did you take Blood test of NAAT? I told you to go see a GP twice. You asked me for my take. I said from having zero limited ACCURATE medical history, observation and three photos I could not be sure.... yes or no? I said it looks like herpes to me. I did not private message you. You came to me.... Blood tests can be used when a person has no visible symptoms but has concerns about having herpes. Blood tests do not actually detect the virus; instead, they look for antibodies (the body’s immune response) in the blood.

When an individual contracts herpes, the immune system responds by developing antibodies to fight the virus: IgG and IgM. Blood tests can look for and detect these antibodies, as the virus itself is not in blood. IgG appears soon after infection and stays in the blood for life. IgM is actually the first antibody that appears after infection, but it may disappear thereafter.

IgM tests are not recommended because of serious problems, inaccuracy. I have seen 1000 plus cases. 1000 plus times the “patient” gets angry with the messenger. i did not say you had HERPES... i said go to GP. now i just asked another doctor, same conclusion. you try to help someone, and they dont want to accept the response.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

File size is too bigFile size is too big

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

How’s the pain with it?

Are they getting better or worse?

Could be bacterial too be honest! From a old razor or over shaving and then having friction! I would personally get a swab done though!

Don’t shave over it any more or have sexual contact until they heal just Incase 😃

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Try get tested when you can and just ask them to add in herpes! you can be fully sure then!

definately it something pops up again like this it needs to be swabbed 😃

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

mine where never blisters . they just started at sores.. they are still there but they dont burn when i pee anymore ..and i used a razor i usually use for my eye brows and unibrow

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Sorry just reading from above.

Your herpes screen was negative when you were pregnant. Did you have sex post this and then have this problem?

Not every outbreak is a typical herpes outbreak with blisters! It effects people differently, some it doesn’t effect at All. Have you got them swabbed or anything!?

Could be bacterially but it’s hard to tell. I always advise everyone to get a swab if people can afford to then at least you can be certain! But if you can’t afford I would keep an eye on them! Don’t have sex until they are gone and definitely if it happens again get them checked!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hey hun, sorry but looks like you have herpes. This is exactly how mine started out. Time to go to the doctors and get swabbed. Its not the end of the world x goodluck

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

image this is how mine started

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up