Can this be herpes (pics)

Posted , 4 users are following.

After a night of sex i woke up to some pain in my vaginal area. I thought it was from the rough sex and maybe I just had cuts from him being rough. Fast foward to 4 days later, Im itchy, have alot of discharge that i have to wear a panty liner so it doesnt get on my panties. Also it is very painful, idk if i scratch while im asleep and thats why it wont heal. Ibuprofen helps take the pain away and vagisil takes away the itch. Ive attached a pic that I took the first day i noticed the pain and also one from today. imageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

this dose look like herpes your also showing signs the only way to no is to go and get tested the sooner you get this swabbed the more accurate the result will be

• Posted

this is literally exactly what i had and doctors was telling me it looked like herpes, my swab and blood work came back negative but i did have chlamydia ... its rare but sometimes chlamydia does cause lesions.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.