Can this happen and is it silly to ask ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Can ulcers happen with out a blister? I never noticed blisters and honestly never would of noticed ulcers if I hadn’t of put on a topical cream ( I did Monistat 1day) for itch. When it burnt like crazy I looked down there and noticed ulcers all over ! They were gone less than 36 hours 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It’s not silly at all to ask! I’m currently having my second outbreak sad both times I’ve had some ulcers without a blister. I think it just varies person to person. The virus presents its self in many different ways which is why post pictures online of genital herpes don’t look like the “regular” outbreak. It’s usually the worst of the worst. Are you using monistat for a yeast infection or to combat the prodromes from the herpes? 
    • Posted

I’m wait for my results to come back In as to if I have herpes.  I used Monistat for a yeast infection because I was mildly itching but once I applied the topical it burnt like crazy and so I washed it off and examine and that’s when I saw the ulcer type spots all over ! The next day I was irritated for the cream but by the next morning everything was gone as if the monistate worked. So ulcer were completly gone in less than 36 hours. I took pics of my brea out and showed my obgyn she seem to think it was an reaction to the cream because she said it would of last longer and been extremely painful. I had no pAin until cream 
    • Posted

What’s your thoughts. Could it be possibly I just got ulcers and they were gone that fast and didn’t scab 
  • Edited

I have to say this... I was going through the same thing. My outbreak lasted about a week and everyday I cried. It occurred after I shaved and when I went to my doctor she said it was herpes.. I of course was upset but I knew it would all be okay... I had a prayer thing with my family after telling them the news and instantly my father starts crying. He puts his hands on me and I feel so warm inside and I can feel God tell me that he’s healing me and everyone else felt it to. I woke up the next morning and instantly it was all gone. My doctor called to confirm I had herpes and I told her that I couldn’t accept the news and here’s why. I told her to take my blood. She took my blood 3 different times and all came back negative. Never had them show up again. Pray to god non stop and believe he will heal you and tell him you want healing now! Prayers 
    • Posted

This is so beautiful ! I have cried everyday and I hve talked to him as if he is right there in front of me! I know his plan is always greater than our own and I will accept anything he throws my way bu I just pray he gives a little grace on me. Thank you and I’m trying so hard to be positive but I can’t eat , sleep and I barely wanna be round anyone. This really touched me and I’m so glad god is with you ! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.