Can u still have symptoms even u r euthyroid

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi lovely ppl ...just wanted to ask that y I'm not feeling better I mean I get symptoms even I'm in a remission from graves disease I become dizzy get really hot at night a light movement at night wakes me up or give me a trauma my vision has messed up I have to eat to keep myself going if I skip meal or if its delayed I get low blood sugar symptoms my last tsh result was 1.87 in November 23rd and range is 0.27....4.2 my neck is swollen Gp s r checking for other things but not treating the root cause now I get out of breath as well when u told my doctor he send me for chest x ray few weeks back I haven't heard from them I think was all clear if my blood results are normal y I'm not feeling better ...can't tolerate this ....pls if anyone else has experienced this can u share with me what u did to find out what s causing it ....thanks ....samy

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi. Hope you get well soon 

I also felt dizzy and body pain even though my hormones are within range. 

Recently I was advised to avoid gluten , flour, sweets etc. and add EDG3 , magnesium and probiotics. 

The doctors is saying that the main cause is in the gut. When we heal the gut with proper diet and Use edg3 as a master antioxidant. It helps detoxify the cells and make the cells healthy then that makes the organ healthy and whole body healthy 

• Posted

Hi thanks for ur reply I'm taking these vitamins and probiotics for a long time vitamins did help with the pains but my these symptoms have come back and I don't know what else to do

• Posted

Hello there. I had those symptoms and more. Like body shaking, I had to eat or I'd get sick. Bad abdominal pain,nasea and vomiting. I was off my meds for 2 years. I was so weak. Finally got to go to a doctor on the 1st last month. They started me on 10 mg methimazole. Did blood work again a couple days ago and upped it to 15mg. I was 117lbs I'm now 132. You sound like you need your meds back. I feel like a new person. It's amazing what 1 pill can do. Please take care an I hope all goes well!

• Posted

Hi care thanks for ur reply I m not on any thyroid medication since august 2016 and was diagnosed in June 2016 so took carbimazole for only few weeks but doctors don't understand even u complain abt symptoms did u have graves disease when they diagnosed u and goiter? Samy

• Posted

Sorry wanted to ask u Carrie first time when they diagnosed u for how long u took methimazole?..and were u symptoms free after that or not?samy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.