Can you catch HIV through oral sex?

Posted , 5 users are following.

My partner found out he was HIV POSITIVE but before he found out about it. He was negative and on PREP. His test results kept coming back negative. We never had un protected sex, but i would swallow his sprum. Should i now be concerned?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

did he tested out to 3months or 6months and you should get tested aswell

• Posted

its low risk but chance are there

• Posted

please tell us your result .... and ask the doctor if oral sex actually transmits .. ive had only oral sex since 1 year .. but im scared that ive caught hiv .. im a virgin tho i only had oral

• Posted

if there is a way for the HIV to get into your blood stream it's possible. such has having any cuts on your mouth.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.