Can you help me please

Posted , 2 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Hi i'm having pain with my mid part of may stomach and chest its been 3 days can you help me for this im dont using medications. It is very painful usually when im laying in bed & i can feel somthing growling/boiling/or moving in may mid part sometimes it feels like numb like i dont know something in me my mid part like cold or something i really dont know what is this pain like i said its been 3 days and i dont know what is this kind of feeling. Can GERD makes you dizzy ? can you help me and give me some tips please THANK YOU

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hiya, Zedis! 

Your symptoms definitely match to acid reflux. Acid reflux is actually a combination of different problems. These consists of gastritis, GERD and incompetent LES. I know, I know....scary names but you don't need to worry. The pain is due to indigestion the acid in your stomach conastantly impacting your stomach linning. You may either feel a stabbing pain or a pressure on your upper stomcah or both. I also feel dizzy but it's probably due to the lack of sleep, thanks to my GERD/Gastritis/ Incompetent LES. The first and foremost action you should take to make an appointment with your GP in order to diagnose your symptoms. That way he'll be able to give you medications that'll help you heal as you definitely won't recover from it on your own. Furthermore, you should bring immediate change in your diet. Switch to low acid foods and ditch fatty and acidic foods as these not only cause indigestion but promotes acidity in your stomach. The main offenders are : Spicy foods, soda, carbonated drinks, alcohol, fast foods etc. Try sleeping with your head elevated by at least 4 inches or sleep on a wedge. Eat small, frequent meals. For example, eat small meals 4-5 times a day. and make sure you don't eat anything 3 hours before you sleep. You can drink juices etc 2 hours before going to bed. You can start your diet right away but make sure you meet a doctor in order to diagnose your problems. 

Hope you get well!

• Posted

Thank you im just worry i thought i'am having an ulcer. I drink lanzoprazole but now im done drinking i lose weight too much because im afraid that something bad will happen to me thank you for this. I'm having some anxiety prob. because of this thought that i will die. thanks for the help thank you very much. i wanna ask if skipping break fast is bad because i always wake up 12:00 or 1:00 in the afternoon i dont have apetite to eat when i woke up when i eat i'am having nausea is this natural ?
    • Posted

Haha, don't worry. I thought I was gonna die too. The thought was stuck with me for days. But don't be stressed as this illness is not life threatning. It's just very disturbing, that's all. Since you're taking an Iansoprazole, that means you do have acid relux. But not ulcer. That can be very painful indeed. However, you shouldn't wake up that late and skipping breakfast will cause more problems. The earlier you wake up, the better. and do eat your breakfast. As for the bloating and nausea, it's also a part of acid reflux. This indicates that you should be careful with your diet for a month or so. Try drinking cabbage juice 4-5 times a day. It'll help ease the pain and other digestive problems. Here's how to make one.

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Cabbage-Juice

• Posted

my doctor also gave me domperidone i dont know why & i loose too much weight i know i'm not that fat but i almost got thin like my friend so im afraid of it. anyway thank you so much i'm only 19 so i'am so worried what happen to me i'm afraid because i thought i'am dying.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up