Candidas? Or std?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello everyone, i need help here. A little background story. Around 2 months back, i feel sore while having sexual activities with my gf, on that point im not sure if there is redness round my penis. Then around 3 wks back, my gf and i started feeling itchy around our private area. However we were given miconazale cream to use. We both recovered quickly, however my redness and sore still remain. The attached images is how it look like now. Sometimes it subside to only red patch on the top, sometime the redness spread back to the sides. I am using the cream for the 3rdweek, but frankly, idk whats the cause for that and the solution for this. 

therefore im here seeking everybody advicesand if anyone has the same situation? If yes what are the solution? I am super frustrated!

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

The bumps around the glans are very normal and not harmful.

Although the redness looks somewhat abnormal. Try to keep it dry and use coconut oil.

What kind of activity you had with your gf?

It can be yeast infection you got from your gf. Try to stay calm brother.

• Posted

So i should stop using the anti fungal cream and moisturise it with coconut oil? The last activity was sexual intercourse, and it was at least a month ago.. So its pretty frustrating when you cant see any sign of recovery
    • Posted

For how much time antifungal is being used by you?

If you have used it for more than 10 days without any effect then most probably it is not fungal.

Coconut oil is good . It is natural without any chemicals. Looks like your glans are irritated by something. Don't use soap to wash it or use dove to wash it.

• Posted

Almost 3wks.

Damn ok i might give it a try. I just use water. No soap.

• Posted

Is there any burning after urination at penis tip also?

Was your meatus same before infection?

• Posted

No burning. No discharge. Its nothing except the weird redness i have it. Putting up new photos in the thread
    • Posted

I have the same problem bro.., and i also have burning after urination at the penis tip.. so what is that?? 

• Posted

Burning  at the penis tip is not every time( 2 or 3 times a day)

Please help me bro...

• Posted

What did doctor said to you ??

Did you see doctor?

Everything was ok ? 

• Posted

I have started new conversation under sexual health.... i have attached few photos there... please see that and help me with your experience bro please 
    • Posted

I am still unable to diagnose it bro. I will reply in your new thread.
  • Posted

It could be yeast infection. Although the infection is not a sexually transmitted disease, it can be spread through sexual intercourse. So, do not have sex until both you and your partner get it completely treated. Using coconut oil can help relieve itching and burning sensations. However, it's not recommended if you're on medication for your infection. If coconut oil doesn't work for you, consider using a stronger antifungal cream called Fugacil. I got allergic reactions from coconut oil. I used this cream and it cleared all my irritating symptoms. It has been several months since then.

• Posted

No itch no burn except the fact that its awfully red. Uploading new photos of it...
  • Posted

guys, first off i apologise for the graphics. As a guy I wont be fond seeing another guy's penis as well, but I feel that photos are more accurate description than words. 

So i stop using the anti fungal cream since morning.. the redness is spreading since ytd though. I really have no idea what to do now. should i go for the cream? stronger cream? or coconut oil

• Posted

Dude it is definitely not normal. Please get it checked by a dermatologist or a urologist as soon as possible.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.