Cant eat well, stomach feels weird always nervous

Posted , 7 users are following.

Not sure if anyone can help me or give me advise? But i habe just started dating this wonderful girl for a couple weeks now. And its beem about this time that my stomach has been acting off. I cant eat very well at all and whenever i think about her or something we'll do i get like almost Nauseous and cant concentrate? Im 16 and this has been going on for about 2 weeks now! Is there something wrong with me?

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

is this your first gf? some guys go through social anxiety..where they feel sick around a particular girl.my advise is I know this one will be hard but try dating a other girl to see if the feeling well d continuous.if it still occurs try going to a therapist..please note that you a not the only alone with this problem..
  • Posted

Thank you Melia that could be it? No she is not my first girlfriend but she is the first where i cant see her everyday because we go to different schools and i can only see her om the weekends... Plus she lives 15-20 mins away. Im not exaclty sure if i want to break up with her! We havent beem dating a long time but we have so much love for eachother and so much in comon im not sure if i want to risk throwing that all away
  • Posted

I agree with Melia that anxiety could be the main cause but I don't hink dumping your gf and seeing someone else is the answer. Does the girl know you get like this? If not it may help you to talk to her about it. Having that support and reassurance could prove to make a big difference.

Also, it may seem obvious but try focusing on other things and keeping busy when you're apart. If things don't improve or you find the anxiety getting out of control then it may be worth seeing your gp who can refer you for help with that.

• Posted

Yes she does know about this. We litteraly have come up with the answer that its not being able to see eachother??  We talk a lot anout it because she has the same syptons as me! Today has been one of the best days though around lunch i have been feeling better. If this doesnt go away who shoukd i go to? Whats my gp?
  • Posted

I guess it could be love! But to the point of almost throwing up? Is that right?
  • Posted

You are in love with the idea that she's the one!  but not sure she thinks the same of you . have more confidanace in your self she's chooses to date you so she thinks your cool so grow some balls it's nerves in your gut because you have a hot girl and can't believe it  chill and enjoy .
    • Posted

Haha thankyou man. I know she thinks the same as me! Im going to enjoy the moments i have with her
  • Posted

When I was young and felt anxious I took vitamin B6. It helps the nervous system and seems to calm the stomach. You shouldn't need to take it all the time. You can always look it up. I hope this helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.