cant sleep

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'M LAYING HERE TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP BUT I CAN'T CAUSE MY BODY ON EDGE LIKE I'M ANXIOUS OR SOME THING I THINK IT WAS THE SODA I DRANK CAUSE I TOOK MY MEDICATION ALL READY PLEASE HELP

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Guh, I hate soda... Never does good for anxiety either. But hey! Listen here; you're totally fine. Just try to relax your body and focus on your breathing. Eventually you'll slip into sleep and that'll be that! Good luck to you, god bless. 
    • Posted

OK I WILL TRY BUT WILL A ICE COLD GLASS OF WATER WORK CAUSE I'M JUST ON EDGE AND IT'S GETTING TO ME AND I ALREADY TOOK MY LORAZPRAM TO CALM ME DOWN 
    • Posted

Yes! Water always helps, plus once the meds kik in you'll be nice and comfy. Goodnight, bud. Best wishes. 
    • Posted

OK THANKS BUT I TOOK MY MEDS EARLIER BOUT 9 OR 10 BUT I'M JUST GONE KEEP DRINKING THIS COLD ICE WATER
  • Posted

Lorazepam are a pretty short acting drug. I have them for when I'm desperate and the effects only last like 2-3 hours. Suppose it gives me long enough to calm down and go to sleep though. 

If you think that soda is the problem then don't drink it anymore and see how you feel after cutting it out of your diet. 

Feel better soon x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.