Cant sleep and get pressure in my head when I take a deep breathe when i close my eyes

Posted , 2 users are following.

I experienced lightheadedness for 3 months straight damn near every day I also had aches and pains all over my chest on both sides under my arms I've had headaches out of nowhere and now I cant seem to get a solid night's sleep I feel pressure in the top of my head whenever i take a deep breathe when I'm laying down with my eyes closed i have had my heart and lungs checked and they are fine I've had an MRI and I'm fine I've been checked for diabetes and high blood pressure and every doctor says I'm fine but I'm not has anyone else ever experienced anything like this it makes no sense I eat decent take vitamins and I dont do much when I'm not at work so I'm completely confused as to what is causing this but it's making me miserable...someone please give me some answers if u have them

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.