Cardiac or anxiety

Posted , 9 users are following.

I have been getting pressue in my chest, shooting pains, hot sweats, pain in jaw in centre of my back between shoulder blades, pain in ribs upper abdomen and pain down my left arm over the past year. I had numerous ecgs blood test which have all came back normal.

last week i done a stress test on running machine and ECG which the cardiologist said shows abnormalities. However i went A&E yesterdaydue to pain being so bad and they said my bloods ecg was fine and my blood pressure was good 121/71. How can an ecg show abnormalities last week and now they say its fine.

It is driving my insane what are this pains they never seem to get to the bottom of it and dont know what it is as everything seems i feel like im going mad. How can i be getting all these pains and they say im fine.

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I get bad pain in between my shoulder blades only way I can explain is feel like at the back of my kinds it's a really painful constant ache is urs the same 
    • Posted

Hi Ross,

Yes i have a constant achine in between my shoulder blades that doesent seem to go

• Posted

Go back to the doc that saiday something came out abnormal. Have him do the ekg again and have them check your enzymes...

I've been having the same terrible symptoms. I have taken it as far as getting a heart catheter and everything came back normal. I still get chest pains and they drive me nuts. My doctor says it's anxiety and has given me propranolol for the palpitations.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.