Caring people

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone 

just want to say thanks for all your words of advice I have taken them all on board. It's good to know that there is people who have been or still going through the same c.***p as myself and it helps to know there is a lot of caring people out there.

jean x

3 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Where would we be without our supportive group Jean? Advice and encouragement are so valuable. I hope to get to the less reliant stage where I can be more supportive of others. Take care and I hope today is a better one. Lots of love Lee. 
  • Posted

Yes it is. I guess there is no free lunch and everything is a balance
  • Posted

Keep posting Jean take it one day at a time you will soon be feeling way happier!
  • Posted

Hi Jean.

You are right.

There are a lot of caring people on this forum and we are all at different stages and are helping each other to get to the finish line. Caring words from people who have been there means a lot.You can ask for advice but once you start turning a corner you start giving advice.We're a good bunch;-)

Shazzer. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.