Carpal Tunnel, heal spur on right foot,

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have depression and anxieties, high blood pressure, diabetes, hypothyroidism, gerd, and sleep apnea.

I have started a new job and i have been dealing with a heal spur on my right foot and on my left foot inflamation on the ball of the foot. 

I also have carpal tunnel in both my hands and this weekend it has been the worse. I went to work on Saturday and my carpal tunnel was really bad. I became dizzy and had to sit and drink a ginger ale but i made it through work 

On Sunday i was not feeling good so i called in sick so i could rest and relax. 

I do not want to quit my job because i like it there and people like me 

i would like to know how can i deal with this pain with my feet and my carpal tunnel 

Elizabeth

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

What's carpal tunnel like? Since I got anxiety I have horrible pain in both arms esp elbows. Haven't seen a doctor yet n I've had it for over 3months.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Its where your hands go numb and they tingle and hurt and swell up. 

I got tested for it and lately my carpal tunnel has been acting up all weekend 

You should get your hands tested to see if you have it 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Elizabeth,

As a diabetic, you know that anything that goes wrong with your feet can become an extremely dangerous problem.

Go to your doctor, show her/him your feet, and ask for painkillers.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up