castor oil eye drops.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've used castor oil eye drops( organic) twice. They made my eyes red, and a bit sore, so I've stopped for now.Has anyone else experienced this? 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Castor oil eye drops dont suit everyone. I havent used them but I know a couple of people who cant tolerate them. Do you have dry eyes?
  • Posted

Thank you Marina, that's useful to know. I'm quite disappointed. The price was high, with the cost of the shipping, and I waited ages for them. Yes, I do have dry eyes. Does that have a bearing on the outcome? Back to the Vogel eye drops for now!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.