Chamydia&trichomonas.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey guys, so here’s my story, the last time I had sex was two years ago, 2016 late August. I recently went to the gynecologist on October 13 for my Pap smear and they ran blood work and all. Now I didn’t go back for the results since I haven’t done anything in a while. I recently met this guy and I’m so crazy about him, we started having relations unprotected. I just went to the gyno 1-13-2018 for my depo shot and the results they read them to me and told me I had chlamydia and Trich. I started treatment but I don’t know how to bring it up to partner. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Absolutely.It is not shameful to have the std's but shameful if you do not alert your partner. 

• Posted

I know at the time you didnt know but you really shpuldnt have unprotected sex with someone you recently met. Get treatment and tell him too. Just say you must of had it for a while cuz for girls its usually dormant. But please use condoms PLEASE bc is solely to be used for preventing pregnancies not stds
  • Posted

Just because you are crazy over someone should that mean you have unprotected sexual intercourse? You need to do the right thing and allow him to get treated asap 
  • Posted

I let him know and he was understanding about it, he started treatment ASAP!!! I didn’t tell him right away,  I got a little distant an finally told him... my question is how when can I start having sex again ? I finished my 7day treatment and so did he, todays the 8th day 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.