Change in discharge during perimenpause

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi......have anyone on here have a color discharge going perimenpause. I appear to be can someone tell me something plesae.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Kim, you're going to need to provide more information than this....such as what color, when it's happening, and if you have any irritation.  Thanks.

• Posted

I am sorry about that!! It started last year in oct when I started perimenpause. It's yellow no irritation no itching no smell.

• Posted

Thanks! I'm glad that there's no irritation.  What I would suggest is that you start taking a daily probiotic that provides beneficial bacterial cultures for your vagina and gut.  When you're in peri, the hormone balance changes, and so do the bacterial colonies in your body. That's why women get bacterial vaginosis or thrush. Be careful that you get cultures for your vaginal health.  Most probiotics only work in the gut.  xx 

Hope this helps.  

• Posted

Thank you so much. Do you know anybody losting weight from perimenpause I haven't seen a period since May of this year.

• Posted

Some do, but I would suggest that you get a complete physical, if you can, to make sure it's all good with you.  xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.