Change of make!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone,

Haven't posted for a while, Looking after family.

Pharmacy changed the make of my citalopram. It's happened before and I've been fine, I'm not precious about these things.

Then BLAMMO! A massive belly flop. Is it the change?

Is it a blip? Am I mental?

Christ I wasn't expecting this!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

No is not the change of manufacturer..is your thinking that it is tricking your brain...its all the same chemicals..with the exception of the coating of the tablets..
    • Posted

I hope that your right.

Just got to wait till it passes.

Thanks for answering!

• Posted

How many weeks have you been taking?? I didn’t think it would affect you just changing the make!! But maybe! What are your symptoms Angie??
    • Posted

I'm shaky a bit dizzy can't concentrate. Generally feeling unwell. I've been on cit for a long time. I take 40mg. Ive been thinking of lowering the dose but this has put me right off.

• Posted

Hiya, yes, mine did that a few months back, it sent me feeling all shakey and horrid. I went to the pharmacist and he changed them xxxxx hope you feel better soon xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.