Changed medication

Posted , 2 users are following.

HI was on escitalopram, 5mg, now one prozac 10mg, every little noise or load noise is making me have a very rapid heartbeat, didn't have it on escitalopram, also weeing all the time more mornings, waking up at 2pm, nearly hypoventilation, in bathroom , I hope I am on the right dose, lost all my appertight on escitalopram, but could eat gone 5pm, now lost it completely, already lost 10 pound, this is day 2, please I hope it gets better, it's anxiety I suffer from with the most, am I on the right drug

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I also just came off Lexapro, Im only 3 days into prozac and the rapid heartbeat and loss of appetite has been a bit issue for me. I see you posted this 9 days ago, how have you been faring since? Im hopeful you are doing better? I need something hopeful because I am crashing sad 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.