Check my reports and help

Posted , 8 users are following.

My urine output is ok, pain in right side below ribs, do not feel breathless, but feel tired, right shoulder pain when i deep breath, chest xray was clear. Please check my below mentioned reports and tell me at what stage i am.

Neutrophilis 9.68

lymphocytes 13.10

total leukocyte count 12.80

mch 32.10

rbc count 4.34

chloride 97

cretinine 1.42

albumin 4.72

total protien 8.70

bilurubin total 0.69

bilurubin direct 0.15

bilurubin indirect 0.54

ldl chloestrol 104

hdl 32.30

non hdl 130.70

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Your results are recorded differently than here in the UK, your creatinine is raised slightly.  The best thing for you to do is ask the Dr that carried out your blood tests if you have any questions.

• Posted

Not enough info. Your creatinine is (142 uk scale) but this could be normal if you have a lot of muscle mass but high for a 75 year old woman. What's your gfr

• Posted

Hi, you really need to find out your GFR, sometimes they don't calculate it if your creatinine and urea levels are normal. The general consenus is above 60 for a normal reading and they won't biopsy unless it drops below 60 or you have both blood and protein in your urine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.