Chest Aches

Posted , 7 users are following.

Sorry for posting so much but it relieves my anxiety when I read when people have similar anxiety stories. Today my right upper chest area has been super achey and it feels very uncomfortable. I'm trying to stay calm because panicking only made it worst. I do have asthma but I don't know why it'd only affect my right area? Anyone else possibly have this with either anxiety or asthma? Maybe both? I'm weary about if I take my inhaler because its for asthma attacks and right now my chest just hurts and feels sore and its kind of harder to inhale. What should I do?

1 like, 16 replies

Report / Delete

16 Replies

• Posted

Just try not to worry! I have been in the same boat, I'm asthmatic & also have acid reflux. I've had pain/pressure both sides of my chest - the anxiety just makes it ten times worse!!
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Your not alone trust me I go through the same thing it's because of our anxiety. That our muscles tense up on right handed and for some reason when my anxiety is running high my upper muscles tense more
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

My chest is aching this morning too between my breasts more to the upper right. Is this where yours is aching? Mine feels like it's the bones aching and when I stretch or push out it hurts more
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Please try not to worry to much. I have that same problem and that causes me to have anxieties myself i worry to much about my health and yes it does scare me when i don't know what is going on
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi aweshumy,its just because of your anxiety,im like dis too,sometime in my right uppr chest,some times left,some times both side,some times upper back,and sometimes between breasts,it will go away after a few days usually..
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

hi

i have had this for almost 7 months now on and off everyday..mine is achy and sore right in the middle of my chest and when i move or stretch thats when i realise the existance.sometimes its just sensation like a tight band around my chest and sometimes its sore and painful.im atill having it right now..i checked my heart everything seem fine according to the gps i went to..i went to check 5 times all together with 3 diff docs..which all of them gave me a good review of my health..im 23..healthy weight..i hope one fine day all of us will be able to get out of this anxiety curse and enjoy our youth..i really wanna start living again like how i was before this anxiety came and destroy my life

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up