Chest feeling heart attack?

Posted , 5 users are following.

It's been a long time seen I post something here but I just what to ask u guys if u ever felt something in ur chest like if ur having a heart attack every time a move or make a strong movement I feel like I'm going to faith I don't know how to explain it but I try my best I been feeling like this for 5 days straight I'm just really scared :'(

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Well I noticed that's every since my anxiety got bad, my chest area is sensitive and I believe that's because I focus so much on it due to my panic attacks. I am very afraid to do anything because I feel that I will speed my heart rate up and trigger something even tho it doesn't really work like that.

I would call your primary care doctor and go from there. If your experiences are debilitating go to the ER or urgent care center

• Posted

Do your chest pains start from the second you wake up because mine do but I can't stop think about them and I think that's why
    • Posted

Yes it does I'm still awake now and still feeling it it doesn't go away it like really bad and scary and I wake up and is still there
    • Posted

Same but am just trying to let them happen and accept they are anxiety go with them and see if they will just go away
  • Posted

Well whydont you consult a doc. For some checkup.
  • Posted

Yep.. this is me.. I've had so many different tests and cardiac workups, been to the ER multiple times and recently got a diagnosis of musculoskeletal.. went and saw my GP yesterday and she said it was costochondritis.. she said anxiety definitely can make it worse and flare up and after Googling the symptoms it very much mimics heart attacks... I hope I can get a hold of my anxiety and realize that this is not heart related but it's not easy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.