Chest pain!

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi,

so i suffer with health anxiety, have done for years. i skip from one issue to another...once ive got over one thing another thing starts. recently ive been having more palpitations..ive always had them but im noticing them more recently. yesterday i had two glasses of wine (i rarely drink) and in the middle of the night i woke up from a palpitation...it was a horrible one and i struggled to get back to sleep. i also have chest pain but i must say i suffer from costochondritis and my chest can become really sore as well as my shoulder and my neck. but im struggling to accept this could be the cause of my chest pain...the pain isnt sever more uncomfortable and maybe a dull ache...abit like trapped wind!! all on my left side as well as shoulder. i also have TMJ which causes jaw issues. anyone else experience this?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.