chest pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi all its been 2 months since ive posted but the last couple of days ive been getting really bad chest pains with weakness in my legs it last for about 2 hours and then i feel drained for the rest of the day can anyone help with this and has anyone gone thru this i really think im having a heart attack and goin to die i hate feeling like this i dont know what to do. I dont want to go on meds coz they dont agree with me i can only take valium but my doctor does not want to put me on these full time ive tryed all therepys thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hiya this what happens when i have a bad attacks i my legs go like jelly i have bad chest pain all day i i allways think they is something wrong with me but people say the chest pain is just the muse tensceing up its all to do with panick attacks but i feel drained 
  • Posted

My therapist told me to relax my muscles one by one. Slowly but surly your body will relax the tension
  • Posted

perhaps you have a heart condition and should get checked out

Richard

• Posted

thanks for all replies im feeling much better today have had all ecgs heart monitors months ago my heart is fine but wen i get chest pains its really frightening and i think the worst

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.