Chest pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm having really bad chest pain, & I try to ignore it but it's so awful. Yes, I've been to the doctor and everything is fine with my heart. I'm guessing ut would be muscle tension, tightening? I keep getting bad pains under my left breast

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi,could it be stomach related as in acid reflux type pain?
    • Posted

I'm not sure. Like it will move spots & it hurts so bad. I feel like it's just all the areas I've had, but idk.. & no matter what it doesn't go away very often unless I completely don't think about it or I'm sleeping and right when I wake up

• Posted

im not a doctor but I get that and i believe it may be related to acid/stomach area pains in the chest could be muscle tension as I get that but I doi find the more anxious I am the more it affects my stomach and digestion and I get a lot of trapped wind which is very painful at timesĀ 
    • Posted

Sometimes it's like ra little under my left collarbone & I get this weird flushing tyoe of feeling & I hate it. Then sometimes numbing so I just dont know

• Posted

Im not sure about that my love mine is under my left breast at the top of the rib cage area but I do know stress can bring us many pains in our body I get a lot in betwenn my shoulder blades the middle of the back and my joints it is the muscles in our body that tense up. I even get the tenseness in my jaw and face and even though we dont think we are stressed we can be. I had an appointment to see my doctor yesterday now I have been on meds for nearly three months my stress and anxiety I thought had calmed down a little and when I told her about clenching my teeth and having an aching jaw (something I never had in all the time I have gone through stress and anxiety) she explained although the meds were doing their job my body was still trying to fight it. I also get numbness but in my feet this horrible thing doesnt care where it attacks its your body trying to fight it for you. Go and see your doctor I have been so lucky this time with mine she was so understanding and informative I hope you have the same experience with yours
    • Posted

I will, thank you for listening and answering all of my questions it's really appreciated, I hope get fully better and love your life happily amd normally. (:

• Posted

Is it your gall bladder?  I have muscle spasm like in the middle under breasts.  Never did till I had my gall bladder removed.  My daughter has them too.  I've had every test done.  I thought they left something in there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.