chest pain and arm pain for days

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,

well I'm a 30 yr old female that has suffered from panic attacks for about 8 years. I have been on Zoloft 50 milligrams since then until my last pregnancy few months back I decided to wean off of it and my panic attacks came back very strong to the point where I could not even eat or even take my pill. Ever since June of 2015 I've been struggling with my panic attacks very badly again my electrolytes dropped tremendously but I'm glad to say that they're now back to normal unfortunately I've been having aches and pains everywhere and I mean everywhere. Go to one that has really got to me is my draw on my left side and my arm aching at the same time even my leg they have the numerous EK cheat on me in the past everything comes back normal they have done heart ultrasounds everything comes back normal they practically do blood work every month everything comes back normal but the pain is still there starting like 3 weeks ago I woke up and half of my head was numb as if I had slept on it wrong it went away but I still keep feeling a little bit of tightnes I've also been experiencing a lot of heat on my waist and it's radiating down on my legs and my tail bone area. Doc say it's my anxiety inflammation, spasms or who knows . Unfortunately this really triggers my panic attacks and whenever I'm having these pains it just makes it worse especially the chest pain that is something I've had for years is there anybody out there that has had the same symptoms and everything seems to be okay I really feel like I'm going crazy

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

forgot to add yesterday i was having chest pain that felt as if somebody was sticking hot needles in the middle of my left breast Mike Shaw was aching with this other weird sensation my arm was in pain as if it was left outside in the freezing cold and my as well on my left side was literally asleep so it freaked me out thinking I literally was having a heart attack or a stroke
    • Posted

Im not a doctor, but it sounds like anxiety is getting to you badly. Ive been there, and gone to the ER many times with the same chest pains. Ive found Serrapeptase has helped keep the chest pains down. It can be purchased online at Amazon. I feel for you. Its an awful feeling. Hugs
    • Posted

Thank you appreciate you for taking the time and replying yes it is a horrible feeling having all these pains that literally are signs of a heart attack I did not go to the ER yesterday but I have been to the ER with similar pains and everything seems to come out fine unfortunately I have another issue that I have to start googling and literally wanting to diagnose myself unfortunately with all my symptoms I come up with the most horrible diseases ever now I've even got in my head thinking I have pulmonary embolism or an artery clogged 😣
    • Posted

Right?! I've been there done that. Scares you even more and then there goes the anxiety through the roof. Its a horrible cycle.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.