Chest pain when stressed.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I always feel pain in the upper left side of my chest as well as under my left armpit every time I get a little stressed out or have an anxiety. It's not unbearable but it bothers me a lot. I don't think I have any heart problem. I'm 22, 5'4 and 122 lbs. . Also, when someone startles me, I instantly get so angry..I can't control it. I don't know what's wrong with me. Please help.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi You should get it checked out . The dr will probably do an ecg or make a referral for a Holter test which is continuous home ecg monitoring for approx. 24 to 48 hrs. This is nothing to worry abut just routine screening.

Take care.

• Posted

Hi,

Thanks.

I already went to the doctor about a year ago but he didn't take it seriously. I should probably visit another doctor again soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.