Chest pains

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all I've been suffering pain in my sternum feeding anxiety which makes it worse been reading up seems quite common starting week 9 at the docs tomorrow not sure to ask for 60 or hang on will of course mention it just feeling so low

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Brenda, 

It’s quite common with anxiety.  A heart problem would be in the center of the chest from what I’ve read.  I was on 60 for about 2 weeks, and Dr put me on 80 yesterday.  If you can handle the side effects, I would go up, you can always go back down.  The anxiety was better for me in week 12.  If you think you can wait a few more weeks on 40 then wait, otherwise I would go up.  My Dr says it takes so long to work that we could wait forever.  He’d rather have me see if a higher dose is better. I hope this helps.💕  

• Posted

Thanks Stacey I've already had ecg last year it's hard to get hold of your emotions when you suffer with anxiety mind runs wild x

• Posted

I know exactly how you feel, it’s so hard.  Hang in there.💕  This time for me it’s the depression, last time, about 20 years ago, it was the terrible anxiety.  It will get better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.