Chest, Shoulder, & Lower Throat tightness, Ear/Jaw Pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Started about 3 months ago, occurs randomly usually during or after I eat. My chest will feel like its tightening, like all the muscles around my heart are contracting and squeezing my heart. Should will feel like muscles are tightening too, and it will be hard/painful to move them. Throat will feel really tight too, and hurt constantly. Jaw pain is mild but still there, and pretty bad pain in and behind my ears. So far has been going on for 4 hours this time, usually goes away after 2. I Don't take medication; since last doctors visit nothings been wrong with me, and I don't have allergies to my current knowledge. First time it ever happened was after I used a back roller to get a knot out of my back, and around 2 hours later it felt like every muscle around my heart just tightened. Also I do sometimes randomly get muscle spasms in my biceps (not too bad to where the arm moves, basically just is uncontrollable flexing for like 20 seconds or so. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Also, the first time i had this tightening every time my heart beat it sounded like it was making a loud clicking sound. And another symptom that I get is a headache.
  • Posted

I get that chest feeling too never knew what it was thought I was getting a heart attack. Hope you find out the cause of this.👍Take Care💖

• Posted

Maybe the clue here is that it occurs randomly or "during or after I eat".   What is your diet like? do you eat quickly,maybe taking in air with food or drink?  Do you pass a lot of wind? Do you have regular relaxed mealtimes or just grab a snack irregularly?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.