Chest Spasms or Twitches

Posted , 3 users are following.

Anyone get chest twitches or Spasms that feel it's your heart?! It's scares the living shish out of me.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yes I do - my entire left pectorial sometimes spasms and it then kicks off my panic attack. Hate it - but its got a lot better
  • Posted

Yessssss. Mine are more like above my left breast, but still in the heart area. I swear we have the same exact symptoms. Lol
    • Posted

Haha well it's nice to know I am not alone. I have all these weird symptoms it's driving me crazy sometimes!
    • Posted

I was about to reply to you from my other post, when you said you also have the heart palos, did you mean during intercourse also?? If so I'm so happy because apparently nobody knows what I mean and how terrifying it is lol
    • Posted

Yeah it's because our heart starts pumping blood and we feel it, and we start thinkjng about it. It even happens when I get excited or when I'm playing video games and gets my heart pumping
    • Posted

Im terrified my heart will stop during it. Because wouldn't that be insanely awkward lol. Sorry to be jacking your post, but you're one of the people on here that calms be because were so similar.
    • Posted

I'm scared my heart will stop through my whole day. I've been everywhere and was told my heart is pretty healthy and my chances are slim to none but there is always that fear that they missed something. I feel you dude, no worries it's nice to talk to someone that knows what's going on and that it's probably not your heart and just anxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.