Choking on food everytime what to do?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi. I'm 20 year old female. Past few have been hell for me. I've been choking on food everytime. Not really when I eat but afterwards the food comes back up all the way through my throat to a point which chokes me and I'm not able to breathe which inturn increases my heart rate.out of fear. This is Such a horrific sensation, feels like I'm gonna die of this choking. I've to put fingers inside my throat to vomit out the food residues which gives me temporary relief. Please help me I can't reach my parents for help due to financial issues. I'll be highly obliged. I'm in such a pain.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Have you been to see gp, are u

taking any medication

• Posted

No. I had been to a GP in Feb when I was down with throat infection and fever. But I have not visited him regarding this issue yet. Though I suffer from anxiety from a long time now, approx 3 years.

#please ignore the grammatical mistakes

#engkish is not my first language

• Posted

Don't worry about your English! Iv worked abroad with every colour, creed! I to am a life long sufferer from anxiety! 50 plus years. Alternative medical way to go, plus meditation! Only way forward trust me. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.