Chronic fatigue, anyone suffer from it on here?

Posted , 4 users are following.

For 3 months... Happened over night. Woke up feeling unrefeshed, like I've had a bad nights sleep. My eyes felt heavy all day, my joints/muscles feel tense and I have a foggy mind. Been like this 24/7 since. Had all test, came back fine. Someday are better than others. Only 19. Caused my years of daily anxiety.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

100% exactly the same. Have bad anxiety and can sleep for hours and hours but never feel refreshed. I think it's because our bodies are so hyped up all the time everything is tense and overthinking and worrying can be exhausting too.
  • Posted

Get BIORESONANCE  treatment. It will work on your energy and in next to no time you will be alive once again. Don't expect immediate results and wait until you have had 3 sessions and you will see a big difference.
  • Posted

I have the same thing. Feels like I'm in a dream all day and anxious. I have a choking feeling in my chest and I feel weird. I hate this so much. I wouldn't wish this on anybody...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.