chronic health anxiety

Posted , 5 users are following.

can anyone helpme? docs have diagnosed health anxiety but im convinced i have me,ihave numb cheeks,tingly chin and lips,tingling feet and one numb sometimes tingly hand,anybody else relate to this?

2 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

update- thanks for all the replies,i yesterday saw a doctor who really listened,he doubled my sertraline and gave me diazapam too,2 docs before told me i didnt need this and to basically just plad on lol,the doc i saw said im displaying ms symptoms but its unlikely to be ms as it isnt relapsing and remitting just always happening,he wants me to go back in 3 months which seems like an awfully long time to keep me hanging/waiting/worrying !any advice anybody please

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.